An established Building Services contractor are currently recruiting for an additional Mechanical Project Manager to join the business due to an increase in workload and a strong pipeline of work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team who will offer you a real opportunity to develop your career.
The role of a Mechanical Project Manager will involve –
- Responsibility for each project assigned from inception to completion
- Organising sub-contractors
- Purchasing plant and materials
- Carrying out site visits and site meetings
- Managing project costs
- Attending progress meetings
- Oversee Junior Engineers, working in full support of their development and future role with the company
A relevant qualification such as a HNC in either Building Services or Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar position.
The salary for this role will be up to £50,000 plus car or allowance, bonus, 25 days holiday.
|Job Category||Mechanical, Project Management|