Mechanical Project Engineer
£25,000 – 32,000 plus Car or Allowance
A great opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a leading M&E Contractor for their office in Nottingham. The company work on high-end projects and sectors they cover include Education, Leisure, Healthcare and Commercial, mainly across the Midlands area.
The company has a strong reputation for developing young engineers and helping them progress to the next stage of their career.
The role will involve –
- Manage projects under the supervision of the senior project manager
- Meet with clients at their site to assess the extent of the work required
- Producing procurement schedules/method statements/risk assessments/Installation programmes
- Organise site labour, materials and equipment throughout the projects and dealt with project handovers upon completion
- Attending progress and design team meetings
- Site Surveys
- Creating and issuing O&M documentation
In return, you will receive –
- Stability and long-term work
- A structured training program and continuous professional development
- An opportunity to work under the guidance of experienced project managers, who will act as mentors and help you progress to the next stage of your career.
|Job Category||Mechanical, Project Management|