Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary – £30,000 – 40,000 plus Pension, Healthcare and Bonus
An award-winning consultancy based in Nottingham is looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their M&E team. The company have recently secured a number of projects and have a solid pipeline of work due to repeat business.
The company are looking to the future and for the right candidate there will be rapid progression available to senior level and the company would support you to attain chartered engineer status.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will involve –
- Responsible for the design and coordination of mechanical services
- Working as part of a team or as an individual on your own initiative
- Writing specifications for tender
- Site Surveys
- Produce heat loss and heat gain calculations
- Attend design team meetings
- Delivering projects, or your contribution to projects, on time and within budget
- HNC/Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Mechanical Design Engineer role
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Hevacomp, IES Thermal modelling software
- Experience with Revit MEP would be beneficial