Intermediate Electrical Project Engineer
£25,000 – 32,000 plus Car or Allowance
A great opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading M&E Contractor for their office in Nottingham. The company work on project values of up to £30 million and sectors they cover include Education, Leisure, Healthcare and Commercial, mainly across the Midlands area.
The company has a strong reputation for developing young engineers and helping them progress.
Working under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager, the role will involve –
- Managing labour and subcontractors
- Producing procurement schedules, method statements and risk statements
- Attending progress and design team meetings
- Organise site labour, materials and equipment throughout the projects and dealt with project handovers upon completion
- Creating and issuing O&M documentation
The role would be suitable for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer/Project Engineer who is currently undertaking a HNC in Building Services Engineering or a candidate at an intermediate level who has recently completed their HNC in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
In return, you will receive –
- Stability and long-term work
- A structured training program and continuous professional development
- An opportunity to work under the guidance of experienced project managers who will act as mentors and help you progress to the next stage of your career.
|Job Category||Electrical, Project Management|