This well-established consultancy are looking to recruit an additional Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Birmingham due to several projects they have won.
The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and are offering a real opportunity for you to develop your career.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design on all aspects of building services from containment systems, lighting, small power, fire alarm, external lighting and external services
- Carrying out design calculations and site surveys
- Designing projects in line with electrical regulations and client requirements
- Attending design team meetings and progress meetings for each project
- Building Services Engineering Degree or HNC
- Software Packages – AutoCAD, Relux, Dialux and Amtech
- An understanding of Revit (Full training will be provided)
- Salary: £25,000-35,000 plus Benefits
- The company place a high value on training and will do its best, to provide you with additional skills and support you with a training program aimed at developing you into a Chartered Engineer.
Reference ID: BSE9
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year