An excellent opportunity has become available with an M&E Consultancy based in Manchester. The company has recently secured projects in the residential and healthcare sectors and now has a requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer.
The role of an Electrical Design Engineer will involve –
- Produce detailed electrical designs including Lighting, small power, fire alarm systems and security in accordance with client requirements
- Prepare design calculations
- Surveys, reports and inspections
- Design team meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Deliver projects on time
In return, you will receive –
- The company place a high value on training and will do its best, to provide you with Support in attaining Chartered Engineer status.
- Training will be provided on Revit MEP if required.
- As the team continues to grow there will an opportunity for you to progress through the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year