Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Salary – £30,000 – 40,000 plus Pension, Healthcare and Bonus
An award-winning consultancy based in Nottingham is looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join their M&E team. The company have recently secured several projects and have a solid pipeline of work due to repeat business.
The company are looking to the future and for the right candidate there will be rapid progression available to senior level and the company would support you to attain chartered engineer status.
The Electrical Design Engineer will involve –
• Designing Electrical systems
• Prepare design calculations, drawings, studies and reports
• Writing specifications for tender
• Working as part of a team or as an individual on your own initiative
• Site Surveys
• Attending design team meetings
• Delivering projects, or your contribution to projects, on time and within budget
• HNC/Degree in Building Services or Electrical Engineering
• A minimum of 2 years experience in an Electrical Design Engineer role
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Relux, Dialux
• Experience with Revit MEP would be beneficial